Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ex-pat living: I can't think straight

I have so many potential blog posts rolling around in my mind. But I can't seem to get any of my thoughts straight.

Maybe it's a pitfall of the ex-pat life. Maybe it's because I have several languages waging war against each other in my head. (Russian and Spanish have really gotten their feelings hurt recently for being so neglected!) Or because I'm constantly struggling to remember the things we thought were so strange when we first came here. Most of it's just the norm now. Maybe I can blame it on the fact that I'm the mom of two exceptionally energetic boys. Or because I'm nearing 40.

Ouch. That last one kinda hurt to type.

But whatever the reason, I could use a little feedback.

Via comment here or a Facebook comment or Twitter reply, let me know what you'd like to hear about...
  • Have you wondered about a certain aspect of life in Europe?
  • Questions about the language?
  • Anything you might have seen in an old post and wanted to ask about? 
  • Do you have a suggestion for a post that I could write from the perspective of an ex-pat?
  • Or a "What's It Like" topic?
  • Or a suggestion for another blog series I should consider?

Ask away, and I'll try to address any questions or suggestions we receive!

1 comment:

  1. I like posts about your family, about your boys, and about your adjustment in the new country.
    We also relocated few times in our life. Started in Ukraine, then Israel, and eventually made Canada our home. In this journey we learned new very different languages embraced different cultures, and learned that winter could have very different meanings ))
    Currently we're in the process of adopting from Ukraine.

    Thank you for running your blogs! They're very interesting and informative!

    ReplyDelete