Monday, May 12, 2014

What's it like: oppvaskbørste... is that a vegetable brush?!?

Those of you who know me well are likely not
surprised that I have a purple oppvaskbørste!
When we first moved into our home, I discovered that the landlord left two things for us next to the sink: dishwashing soap, and a vegetable brush.

Okay, nice that you would leave these things. But why a vegetable brush? I was puzzled.

And then we had dinner with a local family, and I quickly discovered that what I thought was a vegetable brush was in fact an oppvaskbørste, or a dish brush.

I had never used a brush for this purpose. But after 15 months it has become my weapon of choice when hand washing.


What is typically used for washing dishes where you live: a brush, a sponge, a cloth, or something else?


No comments:

Post a Comment